Seeking a Programmer/Architect position to develop innovative applications and services
with my experience on C/C++, Python, Javascrip and Parallel Programming.
Extensive experience with:
- Visual Basic/VBScript,
- Unix/Linux Application Development,
- Parallel Programming,
- UPC Programming,
- Win32 Application Development,
Demonstrated superior ability to break the complicated problems to pieces and find approaches
by integrating new technology with existed experience, and a talent to show the "big picture"
effectively to those who have little understanding.
2011/03 - present: Skytap Inc, Seattle, WA
Senior Software Engineer
- Manage virtual resource in the backend, design and develop next generation Skytap Remote Access.
Software Develop Engineer
- Office Graphics, design and develop graphics components across Microsoft Office applications.
- Developed UPC-IO thorough coverage test benches, sponsored by DoD.
Automation Software Engineer
- Provided automation solution and on-site support service for GSMC, Shanghai.
2007/05 - 2008/09: Google Summer of Code 2007
dojox.gfx3d, 3D graphics library for Dojo Toolkit
- Support Orthorgraphics projection, Z-order, lighting effect.
- Prototype for dojox.chart integration.
2006/05 - 2006/09: Dojo GFX
dojox.gfx, 2D graphics library for Dojo Toolkit
- Support universal interface for SVG/VML render
- Sponsored by Mozilla and SitePen for Summer of Code 2006 activities.
2005/05 - 2005/09: Google Summer of Code 2005
KDE PIM plugin/scripting support
- Constructed plugin/scripting architecture to extend the KDE PIM functionality.
Doctor of Science - Computer Engineering
- Focusing: Computer Architecture, Parallel Programming.
Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Research interests: Automation, Embedded System, Realtime System.
Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Research Assistant Fellowship from the George Washington University: 2005, 2006;
- Teaching Assistant Fellowship from the George Washington University: 2004;
- General Electric Fund Fellowship: 2001;
- Outstanding Student of Shanghai Jiao Tong University(top 10%): 1997, 2000